I never was really fond of the question: “Tell me a bit about yourself,” because in short span of 2-3 minutes- how am I, or anyone for the matter- describe ourselves and who we are?
What I can say is this: I am a person, just like the many others on this earth; still discovering themselves one day at a time.
I was born and brought up in a town known as Auburn located in the evergreen state of Washington. Of course, I was raised by two wonderful Malayalee parents who wanted to make sure their children will have the best opportunities that life has to offer, by moving from God’s Own Country in Kerala, to the United States of America.
I said the word ‘children’ so, yes, this means I have a sibling. One younger brother who is a funny, witty guy. He is probably the only person on this earth whom I will succumb to, for the mere fact that he is all that I have to rely on this planet when it comes to individuals who will stick by throughout your life. That, and he’s pretty tech savvy.
I’m an avid dancer. Trained in bharatanatayam along with various other styles. I choreograph various dance programs, and even ran my own little school for a while…I also have this crazy passion for acting.
Some other boring/cool/awesome facts about me:
- I’m 5ft 1 1/2in tall (fun size!)
- I was Crowned Miss India Washington 2014, Miss India USA’s Miss Popularity 2014 & Miss Auburns 2nd Runner Up 2016
- I speak fluent Malayalam, Understand Tamil & some Spanish…oh, and of course English
- I attended the University of Washington Tacoma with a Major in Communications and a Minor in Non-Profit Management Studies (this after changing my major around 3-4 times).
- A portion of my life is spent on planes (I’m a nomad)
- RJ to the Program Fresh n’ Live with Mazhavil FM
- Lead Actress in the short film ‘Annorunaal‘ and music single ‘Luvvh‘
- I love to run & dance like no one is watching
- I always and only wear at least 4 inch heels wherever I go
- Kids are the cutest, innocent beings on the planet that make me smile
- I love avocados, mangoes, and fruit smoothies
- I have a sarcastic, dry sense of humor.